Visitor & Tourist Visa

family stand airport with luggage

Visitor & Tourist Visa

Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes.

A person staying in Canada require 1,230 CAD (INR 73,016 approx.) every month for his/her monthly expenses, and if a candidate is coming for tourism, then 2,000 CAD (INR 1,18,695 approx.) for 30 days per person is sufficient. This amount is an addition to the visa application fees

Business Partner Check Visa Document
Necessary Documents
  • Check iconPR Card/ Passport (If Citizen)
  • Check iconInvitation Letter
  • Check iconJob Letter/Business Registration
  • Check iconNotice of Assessment
  • Check iconBank Statement
  • Check iconHome Deed if Own Property

Our Branches